You can switch the VIEW between List and Month with the icon to your right.
- This event has passed.
The REPC, Modifications & Breach (2 CORE Hours CE)
Wednesday April 6 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
UTAH REPC, MODIFICATIONS & BREACH COURSE OUTLINE
This course offer 2 hours of Core real estate CE credits. This event is live only.
Utah REPC Part 1
- Offer & Acceptance.
- Consideration: what it is and what it isn’t
Utah REPC Part 2
- How fraud & duress effect validity
- Other factors invalidating a contract
Utah REPC Part 3
- Key Terms in the UTAH REPC
- Assigning the Utah REPC
- When you don’t need to use the Utah REPC
- What earnest money is and what it isn’t
- Canceling and returning earnest money
Modifying the Utah REPC Part 1
- The REPC Addendum
- Counteroffer v. Modification
Modifying the Utah REPC Part 2
- Submitting Addenda and Timing
- Key problems in modifying the REPC
Breach of Contract Part 1
- What constitutes breach of contract
- Top ways clients will breach the REPC
Breach of Contract Part 2
- Ramifications of breach
- How to assess damages and whether or not to pursue litigation