You can switch the VIEW between List and Month with the icon to your right.
- This event has passed.
Real Estate as Business (2 Hours CE)
Wednesday May 18 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
REAL ESTATE AGENTS AS A BUSINESS COURSE OUTLINE
This course offer 2 hours of real estate CE credits. This event is live only.
Agency Law and Liability
- How to act as both employees of their broker and as independent contractors.
- The unique liability of being an independent contractor
- As a small business owner why a business entity is recommended
- The liability protection, marketing and advertising, branding, accounting and tax saving purposes with a business formation.
- How to run a business entity properly
- How to receive the protections and benefits according to the law
Marketing Licensing Rules
- What rules apply to marketing practices
- Best practices on marketing
Social Media, Copyright and Trademark issues
- How to take advantage of social media in their marketing
- The rules that apply in social media, copyright and trademark issues
Different Income Streams in Real Estate Part 1
- Real Estate Sales Commissions
- Property Management Commission
Different Income Streams in Real Estate Part 2
- Real estate investing techniques
- Seller financed transactions
Taxation of Real Estate Income
- Understand taxation generally of the different income streams
- How to save money at tax time