- This event has passed.
Seller Financing Mastery Course
September 12 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$249
SELLER FINANCING MASTERY
This is a two-part mastery course on Seller Financing. Registration opens June 19!
Part 1: Comparative Overview of Seller Financing: Note & Deed v. Lease Option v. Contract for Deed. This webinar-based event will describe the 3 major methods of “seller-involved” real estate investment transactions and detail the differences, pros and cons. This is essential background and core information to understand the more complex issues that arise in seller financing.
- Date: Thursday, September 10, 2020
- Time: 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Location: Webinar
Part 2: Seller Financing Mastery. This is an all-day, live event covering all aspects of seller-financed deals, from negotiating terms to drafting documents to protection the deal from issues that can arise. This is the premier, beginning to advanced, course on seller financing!
- Date: Saturday, September 12, 2020
- Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Lunch included.
- Location: TBD (Mid Salt Lake Valley)
Morning: Understanding Note & Deed Seller-Financed Transactions.
- Overview & Definitions: 1) Note Deals, 2) Subject-to (assumption) Deals and 3) Wrap Deals
- Understanding the mortgage statement, property report & mortgage financing
- Purchase Documents: The “Seller Financing” contract and its terms & seller disclosures
- Bringing up & negotiating terms with sellers role play (Trevor Thompson, Guest Speaker!)
- Closing Documents: 1) Notes, 2) All-inclusive Notes, 3) Trust Deeds, 4) Power of Attorney, 5) Insurance letter, 6) Escrow Application, 7) Payoff authorization
Lunch (provided): With Jeff Rappaport, Host of the “The Creative Financing” Podcast
Afternoon: Lease Options and Advanced Seller Financing Issues
- The Due on Sale clause, reducing red flags, risks and exit strategies
- Alternative structuring: Using a trust
- Lease Options: Basic structuring and terms
- Issues, Complications and Solutions in seller-financed deals
- Bonus Hour: Learn the math behind selling on seller financed deals
Post-course access to content: All our Mastery Courses are available on our website. Students enrolled in the live class will get free access to the online Seller Financing Mastery Course and Program. However, access to all our Mastery Courses does require a Pro Investor or Coaching Membership to the site. The online content will include:
- The video of the webinar and live, all-day event
- The slide deck to the presentation
- An electronic textbook with great detail.
- Hours of prior seller-financing video content, including Seller-financing Financing (the math of seller fi deals)!
- Exam to test your knowledge
- Certificate of completion
COVID INFORMATION: We will be in a large room, limited to 50 students and able to socially distance. Face masks are strongly encouraged but not mandatory at this time. If local cases and infections dictate, we will mandate makes. If cases rise to the level where we cannot meet in person, I will teach live in front of the class as always, stream via the internet and a moderator will field you questions in real time.