Please note that Jeff can only meet with one of the partners due to conflict of interest concerns. That partner should be the one to fill out the questionnaire and will become our client. We recommend that all partners review the below material and discuss terms among themselves. Then one partner can proceed on behalf of the others. The other partners may retain their own legal counsel.
In real estate investing, there are 2 ways to partner with others.
- True Partnership: This is when ALL partners in the deal are taking an ACTIVE role in the partnership.
- Syndication: This is when one or more of the partners will be “silent” or non-active in the partnership.
Watch the video for more explanation. This form is for True Partnerships only. If you are planning on a syndication, please send us a note and we can get you to our preferred syndication attorney. Pricing for custom LLCs begins at $1,500 for a standard LLC and $1,900 for a series LLC. Here are the steps:
- Read the Getting Started: Partnering in Real Estate guidebook below and discuss issues with partners to come up with anticipated structure.
- Fill out the below questionnaire about the structure of this LLC.
- Fill out either the Standard LLC or Series LLC, depending on which you’d like.
- Jeff will review the information and send you an email with a link to schedule a consult.
- Meet with Jeff to discuss final structure, pricing time frame.
- Jeff creates documents, credit card is charged.